We offer a full range of landscape services for both residential and commercial properties, from one-time clean-ups to annual maintenance packages.
To make things easy for you we have created three basic maintenance packages. We have you covered from basic Turf care to our full Estate Package. Below is a sampling of some of the services we offer. For more information about our maintenance packages, please feel free to give us a call or contact us via email.
- Mowing: Lawns are to be mowed weekly during the growing season and as needed during the off season. Mowing patterns will be alternated on a weekly basis to lessen soil compaction and turf rutting. Clippings will be blown from landscape beds, decks and hard surfaces.
- Edging: A lawn with well defined edges makes a statement. All beds, tree rings and adjacent walks or driveways will be edged.
- Fertilizing: Regular fertilizing of a lawn is an important tool in maintaining quality turf. We evaluate the needs of your lawn and prescribe anywhere from 3-5 applications in a calendar year.
- Over Seeding: Professional quality grass seed will be applied at a proper rate to achieve a thicker lawn. We recommend Core Aeration at the same time, allowing seeds to germinate deeper in the soil.
- Core Aeration: Helps relieve soil compaction, promotes root growth, reduces thatch and helps build a healthy, happy lawn. For a beautiful healthy lawn subscribe to a yearly aeration.
- Shrub Pruning: Shear and/or hand prune all shrubs to a neat, even form. Pruning encourages healthy shrubs by removing unwanted dead material and encouraging new growth. It can also help eliminate damage to siding and windows. All debris will be removed and hauled away upon completion of each seasonal trimming.
- Mulching: A healthy layer of mulch around trees and shrubs can inhibit weeds, maintain soil warmth, and prevent soil erosion. There are several products to choose from, each improving your landscape with functional beauty.
- Spring Clean Up: Spring Clean Up is performed in the months of March and April. We will blow and rake leaves, sticks, and debris from landscape areas, decks and hard surfaces. We will mow all lawn areas and edge around hard surfaces and bed areas. Yard waste will be removed.
- Fall Clean Up: Fall Clean Up will be performed from October to December. Leaves, sticks, and debris will be removed from landscape areas, decks and hard surfaces. We will mow all lawn areas and edge around hard surfaces and bed areas. Yard waste will be removed.
When you choose LaVigne Landscapes you choose complete peace-of-mind, knowing that when it comes to your landscape needs, we have it handled. Let us worry about the details of landscape management while you enjoy a pristine outdoor living space.